Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Kiegen's First Day of Preschool

Kiegen started preschool Tuesday, September 2, 2008. We started off the morning with a good breakfast. Spencer made eggs, toast, and bacon. Yumm!

He was very excited and took his Spiderman backpack with wheels:)


He has his own special cubby to put his backpack and jacket.

After preschool is over they line up and wait for their moms or dads.

Kiegen's first day was great! He learned about Astronauts and planets and couldn't wait to go back the next day. Having his best bud Zac (the one not looking at the camera) in his class is really fun too. They both love preschool.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! Rylee loves preschool too, I can't believe how grown up they are both getting! I'm sad we didn't end up getting together last weekend. Please call me next time you are in town!

Rory and Tosha Sargent said...

such a big boy! tamia can you belive you have a kid in school already! its crazy how time flys

Missy said...

Your boys are so cute.
I love my blog, it is great therapy for me and a great way to keep my mom updated on our lives. It is fun to have yours now.
Hey, how did you add the updating thing under the blog role? I have tried finding it to add to mine, but have had no luck.
Missy

cassaundra said...

They guys are darling! They look so much like one another.